2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, June 29, 2013

Am I Beautiful Yet?

Good morning y'all.  What a beautiful start to our weekend.  The sun is shining, a nice breeze is blowing and God is so good.

Thanks for stopping in for some eye candy today.  I have a Gothic card for y'all today.  I chose an image from Ike's World to make this card.

After printing off this image onto Neenah card stock, I colored her with BIC Markers and Spectrum Noir pens.  I colored in the spikes on her collar and the cross earring with a Metallic Silver pen.  The image is trimmed down, distressed and inked with DI Black Soot.  I used Recollections Black and Purple card stock for the mats and the background.  The DP is from last year's Recollection Halloween collection.  You can't really tell, but the Dark Purple stripe is glittered.  The flower is Recollections and that purple and white polka dot brad is about 7 years old.  I don't even remember where I got it.  I printed out the sentiment and trimmed and inked (Versa Magic Purple) it, matted it on a piece of black card stock and adhered it onto the side.

I hope y'all enjoyed your visit today.  Enjoy your Saturday.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Stamping with Dragon--Anything Goes
Avenue 613--#25 Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash--#107 Use Oldest Embellishment
TTCRD--Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Emily, love the hair color :-D
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her HAIR!! ABsolutely awesome :) What a sentiment, too. Thanks so much for coming to play at Shopping our Stash this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card! The image comes alive with the colouring. Fantastic!
    Thanks for taking part in the Stampin'with the Dragon 'Anything Goes' Challenge with us.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous goth card, your beautiful coloring and clever touches really make it; i love the sentiment too! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (oldest embellie!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the coloring job and all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.