2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, June 24, 2013

Charm is Deceitful

Hello again.  Thanks for coming back.  I have a much calmer, more peaceful card for y'all this time.  :)  I don't do the Gothic stuff very much, but I do enjoy it every now and again.

The card for this post uses a Scripture verse from Proverbs 31.  

This sentiment image is a Beyond the Fringe image.  I printed it out on Neenah white card stock and trimmed it down, matted it and added a piece of green and pink heart DP from DCWV.  I followed the sketch for Twist of Faith this week to make this card.  I used Recollections pink for a card base and matted the image and DP onto Recollections Olive Green.  Adding three pink pearls from Queen and Co finished it off.

I appreciate y'all stopping by to visit.  I will have more for ya tomorrow.  God bless y'all and have a great night.

Challenge:
Twist of Faith--#42 Sketch Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Emily this card is precious! Love love love that bible verse and your card bg and pearls are so pretty! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, and such wise words to remember. I love your chosen colours and paper! Thanks for sharing at Twist of Faith this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.