2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, June 17, 2013

Digi Darla Free with Purchase

Hello friends.  Happy Monday.  I hope y'all had a great day today.  It's nice and cool here today.  My daughter, her cousin and Grandma went strawberry picking today.  Kierstynne loves doing that every year, but she eats one, puts one in the bucket, eats one, puts one in the bucket. LOL.

Today I have a card for y'all that features this weeks Free with Purchase stamp called Snorkeling.  I made this card to be featured in the newsletter for this week.

Isn't he a cute little guy?  I began by printing out the image on Neenah card stock  and coloring with Spectrum Noir pens.  I added a bit of white gel pen to the flippers for accent.  

The card base is from Colorbok and it's a beautiful teal color.  I cut it to 5.5" square.  I took a piece of DP that looked like the bottom of the ocean and trimmed it to 5 3/8", inked it with Bahama Blue Memento Ink and adhered it to the card base.  I die cut a circle into both layers with Classic Circles Large Spellbinders.  I used my Lacy Circles die to make the Peephole Frame from the same Teal as the card base. I adhered the frame around the cut out and then adhered the image to the back side of the front of the card.  I cut another piece of Teal card stock to the inside back to cover up the image.

The Under the Sea DP is from years ago.  I have no idea who designed it.  I think it was one of the first papers I ever bought.  I fussy cut around the fish and coral and adhered it to the bottom right corner.  I fussy cut the three angel fish from the paper and using pop dots, put them in the upper left corner.

I like the way it turned out.  I hope you do too.  Thanks for stopping in today.   I hope y'all have a great night.  God bless.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.