2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fly Like a Bird

Welcome back.  I'm so glad y'all stopped in.  I have a card for ya that is just for the birds..he he

I love this little image.  It's one of those I downloaded when I first started with digi stamps and I have no idea who designed it.  If you know, please leave me a comment so that I can give the proper credit. :)
I started this card by printing out the image and sentiment (Verses) on Neenah card stock.  I used BIC Markers and Sakura glitter pens to color in the image.  After trimming it down, I matted it onto a panel of Recollections Red card stock.  The sentiment is matted onto Olive Green Recollections card stock.  The DPs are from DCWV.  Each piece of DP is matted onto either red, green or both colors of card stock. The sentiment is popped up. 

Thanks for stopping by tonight again to see my work.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Outlawz Color Challenge: Red, Green and White with a Music Twist
Cute Card Thursday--Fly Like a Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.