2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, September 15, 2014

#180 at Kenny K's

Good Morning.  Today begins a new challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew.  I hosted my first challenge on the blog today and let me tell you, I was nervous. But, I made it with Tammy's help.

Our theme for this challenge is always "Anything Goes and the  twist is "BIRTHDAY" and it's a great twist  as our wonderful designer, Kenny, celebrated his birthday yesterday.  Happy Birthday Kenny!

The winner will receive three images from the store, five if you include the twist.  Each of the Top 3 will receive one image of their choice.


I love this image.  She is just so sassy with her ripped jeans and hoodie.  With her leg bent like it is, I just had to have her standing against a wall.  The background brick wall is from Bo Bunny.  I wrote the greeting to mimic graffiti.  The name of this image is "Trouble Maker" and can be found here in the shop.

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful Monday.  God bless.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.