2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 6, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge

Hello.  Thanks for joining me today.  We begin a new challenge today and the theme for that  challenge is "Masculine."  We want to see those cards for guys, whether older men or younger, they are all welcome.  Our sponsor for this week is:

A Day For Daisies


The team each got to pick an image to work with and I chose "Little Cowboy."



I added a bit of twine to give it a more rustic feeling. I love this sweet image.  The sentiment is Close to My Heart.

Thanks, I appreciate y'all stopping by.  Have a wonderfully blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.